Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My brain even feels numb- hence the rambling

Right now I'm recovering from an especially harrowing dentist visit. I went over there this morning and they strapped me down, drugged me up, and dug out my wisdom teeth. I have a feeling wisdom teeth without roots are more valuable than grow ones, and the Doc is planning to sell them on the black market. Never mind that "It'll keep your teeth nice and straight so you won't need braces again!" nonsense.

I just had a very large milkshake. I tried to eat pudding but for some reason it made the taste of blood in my mouth stronger. That reminded me of Fight Club. Drooling blood and counting how many teeth you lost may give Fight Club members hard-ons, but I'm less than thrilled.

When my mom got her last wisdom tooth out she slept all day. I had one short nap and I don't feel tired. I feel like watching something violent. I'm anxious to see others suffer. I can relate to The Departed characters on a whole new level. Speaking of The Departed, when my dad and I saw it in theaters, it stunk really bad. And by stunk I mean locker room-dirty socks kind of smell. We went back last week and it smelled like any other room. My dad's theory is that people from the last Departed screening sweat so much from the suspense, the whole place was filled with the aroma. I believe it. That was probably the most stressful movie I've ever seen.

Anyway I want something violent to watch while I regain the feeling in my chin and bottom lip. I rented Rush Hour, A Fish Called Wanda, and A Good Shepherd. I'm leaning toward Rush Hour, even though I've already seen it. Maybe this time I'll get all the jokes.

Gotta go, I'm drooling on the key board again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home