Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mother knows best

You have no idea how much it pains me to say this, but my mother was right. A few months ago my mom was mild-manneredly reading the morning paper and was delighted to point out an article concerning an independent film cafe opening a mile from our house. At the time I was completely uninterested and dismissed her, but today stumbling upon the actual building in a state of renovation, I realized that an independent film cafe was being built a mile from our house. I stared at the newspaper covered windows and saw that they are opening "uh, sometime", and in the meantime I could buy a T-shirt. This is terribly exciting, and everyone has to see the website at Lyriccinemacafe.com .

*Whew* what with my super high traffic blog someone should pay me for that kind of endorsement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home