Sunday, February 25, 2007

Why didn't I read more buzz?!

The Oscars are tonight, it's time to bite the bullet and make my official-all-category-predictions. *Gulp*

Picture: Umm, uh, I'm really regretting my LMS pick. I might hate myself later, but I think I'm changing my mind to The Departed.
DIRECTOR: Martin Scorsese
ACTOR: Forest Whitaker
ACTRESS: Helen Mirren. Yay! A lock!
SUPPORTING ACTOR: Eddie Murphy, but I wouldn't be surprised if Alan Arkin won.
SUPPORTING ACTRESS: Jennifer Hudson
ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY: Little Miss Sunshine
ADAPTED SCREENPLAY: The Departed
ANIMATED FEATURE FILM: Cars
FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM: Pan's Labyrinth
ART DIRECTION: Pan's Labyrinth
CINEMATOGRAPHY: Pan's Labyrinth
COSTUME DESIGN: Dreamgirls
DOCUMENTARY FEATURE: An Inconvenient Truth
DOCUMENTARY SHORT: Two Hands
FILM EDITING: The Departed
MAKEUP: Pan's Labyrinth
VISUAL EFFECTS: POTC Dead Man's Chest
ORIGINAL SCORE: The Queen
ORIGINAL SONG: I Need To Wake Up
ANIMATED SHORT: The Little Match Girl
LIVE-ACTION SHORT: Eramos Pocas
SOUND EDITING: POTC Dead Man's Chest
SOUND MIXING: POTC Dead Man's Chest

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home