Sunday, February 25, 2007

Let the gloating commence...

In the most wide open race in years, guess who gets the last laugh?

MEEEE!! hahahahahaha! Woo hoo! yesyesyes! And how perfect is it that I changed my mind a few hours before the show? very very perfect. Yes, I missed, um, ten, but I'm still celebrating. I also want to point out I picked "I Need To Wake Up" over a Dreamgirls song. That's two years in a row I picked the "upset" best original song.

The categories I'm sad I missed are Supporting Actor (although I said there could be an upset), Animated Feature, and Foreign Film. Oh well.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2007 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Oh, Leslie, you're still the mashta of all things movies. =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home