Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scenic route home

So I just had my dance recital. Woot woot! The only thing I remember messing up on is one time I ran on too late and I really had to hoof it across the stage. Oh, and I didn't really know my hip hop dance. minor detail. After that we had to drive home at like 11:00pm and we got lost trying to get back. I was driving and mi madre got all nervous because we didn't know where we were so it was pretty exciting for a while there. We got home at midnight, which is too late to do anything other than have an ice cream snack.

Which is what I did.

And I'm kinda bummed because I've had Monsoon Wedding for over a week and I still haven't watched the whole thing! I have about a 1/2 hour left but it took two sittings to watch the first part. I like it and everything, but I always start watching too late and then get tired or something. no good, folks.

Ah well, "so geht das Leben" as the germans say.

My next film conquest will be There Will Be Blood. Yippee!

1 Comments:

At July 18, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH! THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!!!!!
More like There Will Be SEX!....
.....
.......
........

That was really bad.
I apologise for that one.

Maddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home