Monday, May 12, 2008

I just hope those German folks like movies...

It's very sad. I didn't post for six whole months. Oh well. I'll try to write some this summer. I have been watching a lot of movies, though so it's not all bad. I will post this years list as of April in hopes of making me update more.

But first some news:

+Only two more weeks of school! woot woot!
+I'm going to FREAKIN' GERMANY in July!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS! I'll live with a family in Gettorf (near Kiel) for most of July and hab Spass!
+Oh yes, and my AP human geo test is this Friday. Groovy.

so yes. just had to get that out of my system.

JANUARY(19)
Garden State
The Terminator
Charlie Wilson’s War
Shrek the Third
That Thing You Do
Lola rennt
Goodbye Lenin
But I’m a Cheerleader
Happy Endings
A Good Year
French Kiss
The 40-Year-old Virgin
Talk To Me
An Ideal Husband
Hairspray
The History Boys
To Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything
Casanova
Pricilla; Queen of the Desert

FEBRUARY(13)
Juno
I’m Not There
Rebel Without a Cause
Hard Candy
Year of the Dog
Knocked Up
Blow Up
Der krieger und die kaiserin
Two Hands
Bound
Zodiac
Lust, Caution
The Bourne Supremacy

MARCH(16)
No Country for Old Men
October Sky
Superbad
Sin City
Maurice
Human Nature
Maria Full of Grace
Candy
Sommersturm
Coming Out
Driving Lessons
Whole New Thing
The Secret Life of Words
Minority Report
21
The Wind That Shakes the Barley

APRIL(14)
Gia
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Jesus Camp
Dan in Real Life
The Big Easy
Water
Echte kerle
Blue Velvet
Requiem for a Dream
Catch a Fire
Vitus
Bread and Tulips
Lola rennt
Sweeney Todd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home