Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's "the other woman" syndrome

Oh, my dear, dear, sweet blog. Have you missed me? Please don't be angry, it's just that I've been too preoccupied with high school and dancing and sleeping to write about movies. A sad state of affairs, I know.

Actually I have a dirty little secret. I haven't been watching movies that much, this is true, but I have a new interest.

It's called swing dancing.

Not that anything could replace the rush of excitement I get from opening those delightful little red envelopes that deliver entertainment right to my door, but what with dance classes and swing club after school, my movie-watching hours are limited.

I'm trying to put a stop to that, though. It is 4:40 and I'm going to try to squeeze in two movies before the day is over.

That's right, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, tonight I belong to Kevin Smith and Gavin Hood.

My world makes sense again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home