Tuesday, July 10, 2007

OOTP had better not be as bad as Three's Company

There's no doubt about it, it's the unofficial Month O' Harry Potter! Not only is the 5th movie coming out, Order of the Phoenix, THE SEVENTH BOOK IS COMING OUT!! The LAST one! There will we witness the circle of life; Voldemort will die, and Ron and Hermione will shack up.

But the pressing matter at the moment is the next movie. It comes out tomorrow and all I can say is I am jealous of those lucky saps who have midnight tickets. I am going at noon thank you very much.

So am I excited about the movie? Sort of, I'm not to partial to the other movies. Let's review the Director/Writer combos.


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
D Christ Columbus Mrs. Doubtfire, Home Alone, Rent
W Steve KlovesWonder Boys, The Fabulous Baker Boys

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
D Chris Columbus
W Steve Kloves

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
D Alfonso CuaronGreat Expectations, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Children of Men
W Steve Kloves

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
D Mike NewellFour Weddings and a Funeral, Donnie Brasco, Pushing Tin
W Steve Kloves

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
D David YatesRank, Punch
W Michael GoldenbergPeter Pan, Contact

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)
D David Yates
W Steve Kloves

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2010)
No director yet
W Steve Kloves

*Sniff* I want Alfonso back! POA was my favorite movie! I'm skeptical about OOTP because WHO THE HECK ARE DAVID YATES AND MICHAEL GOLDENBERG? Am I the only one who hasn't heard of them? Nearly everything in their filmographies are TV shows. * Indignant scoff * I don't watch TV. I just don't like it. I guess I shouldn't get upset about the movie before I even see it, but I'm suspicious to anything related to television.

Only time will tell.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2007 , Blogger Tessa said...

Hey Leslie!!
I like your blog, it almost makes me think about writing my own blog, but I only have so much memory span...

Oh well, I will think about it. Thanks for the pictures from France!

Tessa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home