Monday, December 11, 2006

There's this big, black tower, right?...

I just watched two movies with totally kick-ass soundtracks. Transamerica and Pulp Fiction (no, I hadn't seen it yet).
Transamerica has the GOOD kind of country music, older and a little folksier. (Stay away, Tim McGraw!) I already ordered the CD from Amazon. It was also a really good movie, I especially appreciated the "Lord of the Rings is gay" bit, even though all Toby's examples were weak and irrelevant .
I haven't ordered the Pulp Fiction soundtrack yet. (Santa? are you reading?) And I feel like the BIGGEST IDIOT EVER. Also very very young. See- I didn't know that Pump It by Black Eyed Peas wasn't...original. Yup, I'm sooooo music savvy.


I'm also really excited about the DVD release of This Film Is Not Yet Rated (btw, it has been rated. It's NC-17) and Jesus Camp. I don't usually get too worked up about documentaries, but how ones on the MPAA and and Christianity not be exciting?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home