Friday, July 21, 2006

I can't stop talking about this guy!

M. Night Shyamalan's latest movie Lady In The Water came out today. I don't think I'll see it, (not in theaters at least) but I do have some box-office predictions. These are my very first, so be kind.
I think that Lady In The Water will make 20 million this weekend.
*whew* that sure takes a lot out of a person.

On the subject of this week's releases, I really want to see Monster House! I don't exactly care for the type of animation they use, but I have read a lot of good reviews. One critic said it reminded him of Hitchcock. (And btw I think it will make more than Lady In The Water.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

I totally want to see Monster House too. I think I'll go with my dad. And I think it'll be better than Lady in the Water, but I think I'll still see that one too.

Maddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home