Saturday, May 20, 2006

So much for originality....

I haven't updated for a long time! One would think that would mean I have a lot more to say, but that's not the case. I have some serious movie blurb writers block.
I'm still trying to shift my brain over to this year's Oscar race instead of last year's. But it's hard to do during the summer blockbuster months. I have assembled my 2005 Top Ten list in hopes of some closure.
My list is NOT in order of importance. It's actually in reverse alphabetical order (I'm such a crazy fool), because I'm stumped on what my favorite movie was.

Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit
Walk the Line
Pride and Prejudice
Junebug
Hustle and Flow
Howl's Moving Castle
Crash
The Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Capote
Brokeback Mountain


Oh no. I just realized all these movies were nominated for Oscars. I can think for myself you know! I swear! At least my list only slightly resembles Ebert's. In my defense, I have seen very few lists that include Hustle and Flow, or Howl's Moving Castle.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Thats okay. Those were all awesome movies. Well... at least the ones I saw that were on there were good.... Curse you and your Netflix!

Maddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home