Thursday, April 20, 2006

What I think about in my spare time

Finally! My search is over!
As you might recall, around Valentines Day there were a lot of lists flying around the internet of the Best Movie Kisses. Spider-man/Mary Jane and Jack/Ennis were fairly consistent, but other then that there wasn't much overlapping. The writers all said, that when they asked people what their favorite movie kisses were, they would go: "Um, er....I'm thinking...well there was, no....uh, let me get back to you...."
I thought about it and I realized I don't have a favorite movie kiss! This is impossible! I have a favorite for everything! Thus began my long harrowing research. Garden State? Hustle and Flow? Lady and the Tramp?! Then, finally my search ended last night after watching Moonstruck. It's perfect! I usually look down my nose at people cheating, but this was love, and anyway, that screwy moon made everyone goofy.
My world makes sense again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

7th HP movie!! Ron/Hermione!!! Oh yeah!

Maddie

 
At April 26, 2006 , Blogger Leslie Jo said...

That's right! They must PAY!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home