Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sorry, Phil. One per costumer

When Philip Seymour Hoffman won the Oscar, I couldn't help being a little disappointed.
"Why is that?" You may ask, "He definitely deserved it!" You're right, he did. But I still think the other nominees were equally deserving. I guess the reason I was upset was, Philip Seymour Hoffman ALWAYS won. Every single award worth taking he walked away with. Let's share the wealth, people!
To remedy Hollywood's blunder, I randomly divvied up the other awards as following:

Terrence Howard- Golden Globe, David Strathairn- BAFTA, Joaquin Phoenix- SAG, and Heath Ledger- Independent Spirit Award

Everybody's happy! Why doesn't the Academy just call me and ask for my advice? It's a mystery.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Where's Cillian on there? *pointed look* Well, if I controlled the world, you know who all the awards would go to. ;)

 
At April 06, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home