Monday, March 20, 2006

"But why is the rum gone?"-Captain Jack Sparrow

TOP FIVE ACTION/ADVENTURE

1. The Lord of the Rings
2. Star Wars (not the new ones)
3. The Matrix
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Spiderman


Do I have SUPER ORIGINAL picks, or what? I'm going to be very vague about which LOTR movie, and which Star Wars movie. (Basically any one except the three new ones.) As for The Matrix and Spiderman, I DEFINITELY do not include the sequels. *gags* The thing about action adventure movies is they ALWAYS HAVE SEQUELS. Some are good, (The Two Towers) some are better than the originals, (Harry Potter and GOF) and some suck eggs (Matrix Reloaded). Where will Pirates of the Carribean 2 fall? Only time will tell.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 25, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

I like the second Spiderman!!! It was awesome because Mary Jane and Peter snogged!!!! YAIY!!! I had been shipping them for so long! Now just Ron and Hermione and then I will be happy!!! =P

Maddie

 
At March 26, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Btw, I don't know if you already know this, but I will tell you anyways. July 7th is when Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest comes out. =)!!!! Can't wait till then!!!

Maddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home