Sunday, April 02, 2006

Yes, yes, hold your applause please

Har har, April Fools!
I'm sure I fooled EVERYONE with my super clever little prank. I know, I know, I'm hilarious.
But seriously, back to work!

Movies I've seen recently: (Rated out of 5 stars)
Smoke Signals * * * *
Garden State * * * *
Hustle and Flow * * * * *
Good Will Hunting * * *
Danny Deckchair * * * * *
Thumbsucker * *
King Kong * * * *

Ugg. I should be running a Sundance.

In movie news, Ice Age 2. is current #1. at the box office, followed by Inside Man.
New/coming soon on DVD: Memoirs of a Geisha, King Kong (hey, didn't I just see that in the movie theater?), Chronicles of Narnia, Brokeback Mountain, Crash directors cut, Bee Season....read more at IMDB

YOU ARE NOT A MOVIE GEEK UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN TO MOVIECITYNEWS.COM
It's insane. They update two or three times a day, supplying a link to every movie related thing on the internet. There are dedicated writers who have new columns every few days, awards coverage, countless blogs, crazy crazy crazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home