Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Victory is mine!!!!

I saw EVERY preformance nominated for Best Actor!! WOO HOO! Last night, after a month of waiting, I finally saw Hustle and Flow. I really liked it. I thought it would be depressing, but it actually ended on a happy note. Who do I think is best? Um, er, well...... EVERYONE was really, really, good. And the funny thing was, there were a lot of other people who could have been nominated too. It was a mantastic year (Ouch. Sorry, couldn't resist.)
My favorite movie is always the last one I saw. That's probably why I'm leaning toward Terrance Howard. I saw the performances in this order: Joaquin Phoenix, David Strathairn, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Heath Ledger, Terrance Howard.
It's too hard to choose!! Everybody, great job. You all deserve little gold stars.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

I want a gold star!!!!!

Maddie

 
At March 30, 2006 , Blogger Leslie Jo said...

Gold stars for everyone!
(I sound like Dustin Hoffman at the Oscars)

 
At March 31, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Lolz.

Maddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home