Monday, April 17, 2006

And we only have to wait till the end of December!

Hmmmm...... It seems my old friend Renee Zellweger is getting some oscar buzz for her upcoming role Beatrix Potter. At least that's what Tom O'Neil from his awards blog Gold Derby is saying.
I'll be honest, I don't really like Renee Zellweger that much. I don't know why, maybe I'm still mad that Chicago won over The Two Towers, or maybe it's simply because I don't like any of her movies. (With the possible exception of Bridget Jones Diary. Yeah, yeah, I liked it. Sue me.)

Tom O'Neil also points out Entertainment Weekly's article about Dreamgirls having high Oscar hopes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Renee Zelwigger is a complete nincompoop, so you have no worries there.

Maddie
PS Did I spell her last name right?

 
At April 19, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

PS OMG HER AS BEATRIX POTTER???? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I <3 Peter Rabbit! They can't do this to me!!!

Maddie

 
At April 20, 2006 , Blogger Leslie Jo said...

I KNOW!!! Why can't she play a trashy singer convicted for murder?

Oh, wait a minute......

 
At April 20, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Lolz. Zellweger got BURNED....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home