Saturday, December 10, 2005

Baby booties!

My second cousin and her baby are here for the weekend from Switzerland, and I just crocheted BABY BOOTIES!!!! I only made one, but I remembered to write down the pattern as I went, so I can make another one later. I made a pair of booties before, but they were a different kind, and they weren't as good. :-( I will post the pattern on my crochet blog later. (If I think of it..............)
We got a Christmas tree!! It's really cool. Today we have a lot of presents to wrap because at church my mom picked out a family to get gifts for. They probably wouldn't get gifts otherwise, so it's good, but a little sad. It was hard picking out presents because we know nothing about the family except ages and genders.
And yes, I saw Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was good except they had to cut out a lot, kind of like Return of the King. I have one suggestion: Cut out the part where the dragon gets loose, and add the house elves!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home