Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Discovery!

For the past few days I have been recording music from the radio. (No, not illegal downloading, it's just like recording a show from the TV.) Anyway, I can't just LISTEN to a song anymore, I have to record it!! Also, I made a discovery. kiss fm only plays 50 songs! The first and second day of recording, I recorded 40 songs, but today and yesterday I only got 10!! Granted, I didn't listen to the radio every minute of the day, but I did listen at different times, and they have been playing the same songs OVER AND OVER again. Ok, ok, every oh, say, 6th song they play a new song, but still, that's a lot of repetition!
I think I'm the only one surprised by this. The thing is, I only started listening to the radio about a week ago, so this is all very interesting and new. "Gee whiz! 50 songs! Yuppers, never saw that a comin'!"

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2005 , Blogger Leslie Jo said...

I just deleted it! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Die sucker!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home