Saturday, November 19, 2005

Bull's eye!!!

YAY! Today me and my brother went to an archery class. It's only our second time, but I hit a bull's eye!! That little circle the size of a quarter!! I also hit the circles around the bull's eye, and the wall, the floor, ect. ect. ect. I got 54 points in ten rounds, I don't know if that's good or not though. But anyway, YAY!

I CAN'T BELIEVE HARRY POTTER IS OUT AND I HAVN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAA!!! I have to wait till SUNDAY. *sighs, starts sobbing and banging head against computer screen.* *sniff* Maybe I'll just watch the preview for the 74th time.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 27, 2005 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Update update update!!!!

Maddie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home