Sunday, February 05, 2006

This is Leslie speaking to you from her blog

I saw Crash! It was really, really, really, good. I'm glad it won best ensemble at the SAG awards. (Yet ANOTHER show I didn't see. I was sulkily watching the Lord of the Rings and checking to see if IMDb had updated the winners.) I usually look down my nose at musicians-turned-actors/actors-turned-musicians, but Ludacris was good, and I was surprised Matt Dillon was the only cast member to get an Oscar nomination. (Don Cheadle was SNUBBED!!!)

I think I'm going to see Good Night, and Good Luck today. I have been researching Edward Murrow, (by "research", I mean read a few paragraphs on wikipedia) and reading movie reviews. Speaking of reading up, I started In Cold Blood! It's really good, I didn't think I would like it, but I do. I need to hurry up and finish it so me and my mom can go see Capote!

In my ever-growing Oscar obsession, I made a college of movie ads. It's hanging in my room next to my CDs and Utah Shakespearean Festival posters.

Well, that's my movie report. I am going to go read more movie reviews now. So good night, and good luck. (har har har. Sorry! I couldn't resist!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 07, 2006 , Blogger Mrs. Bloom-McGregor-Felton-Murphy said...

Lolz. Good night, and good luck.... aahh...hilarious... *chuckle* Almost as good as that thing I was going to have Harry say in my fanfiction last night... *wink*

Maddie

 
At February 07, 2006 , Blogger Leslie Jo said...

Harry is actually a RESOURSE instead of clueless!
(I swear, I don't know how I COME UP with this stuff!!!! Amazing!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home